Business cards carry the brand of our company and represent us in more than one way. A well-designed and printed business card can impress people and make them notice us, which is our main aim. People use the most common designs available in the market in general and those available free in particular, without knowing whether the same is being used with some other organization. This makes things worse for them as well as the organization. Therefore, it would be better if we use business cards that are unique and creative.
creative business cards are tools to impress others. They are not just pieces of paper containing the name and contact information, nor any other annoying thing to keep in our pocket. Rather, creative business cards are important networking tools. They are a reflection, personal brand and bite-sized morsel of the mission and purpose of the business.
Some methods we should adhere to in making our business cards creative:
– Rectangle, semi rectangle, squares, circles, ovals and triangles are different shapes in which these cards can be designed. Remember shapes matter first.
– Chocolate Business Cards are no doubt costly but they are creative.
– Printing designs on rare textures, feathers, sepia papers, aluminum plates are some options to make the Business Cards creative.
– The use of impressions rather than printed text adds to the creativity of the business cards.
– If the company is team oriented then it will be preferable to use trading cards with the pictures of your teammates and stats.
– One way to make card attractive to the people who are mathematically challenged is to provide a mortgage loan for table of interest.
– Just like a book, the cards can be designed in a folded way. We can think of a card in three-dimensional manners too.
– If a person is working in an industry, which is related to food, then add one of the recipes on the card.
– Use of cartoons on one side of the card is another option to leave an impression.
– Adding rubber stamps and color images to the cards improves the demand.
– One can use leather, brail or blinking business card.
– Use adhesive label paper to print one side of the card, which gives the clients a peel off sticker for appointments, reminders, and phone number.
– If the organization requires international travel, then use of multi-languages is certainly a creative idea.
– If the organization is the motivational type then a quotation will definitely hold good.
There are a lot of possibilities in creating business cards by breaking all the rules of creativity. Lastly, the rule of creativity is to break all the rules. Just take a look at some examples; million dollar bill business cards, coin cards, even a checkbook business card! The possibilities are always endless.
Keeping these points in mind the next duty of an organization is to find affordable business card software, which will help in making the cards creative. Today a new trend has been introduced in the market, which is called Adobe Illustrator, which provides amazing proficient cards.
By using software for building, the job of business card designer is easy. In this software, there are ready-made templates among which the organization can choose one and then add all the necessary information to it, and send for printing. This software luckily helps in putting all the creative ideas, which a person has in his mind, in the making of business cards. One can use different fonts and sizes as provided by this software. Creativity can be shown while choosing the paper for printing. No matter how big the business is if a good creative card is used for promoting the business then the business will fly with the colors of the rainbow even on a sunny day.